Connect Juvonno to your SRFax account to receive your incoming faxes directly as well as fax out from various areas of the system.
- How to integrate SRFax with Juvonno
- Where can I fax out from?
- Where can I view incoming/outgoing faxes?
- Additional Notes
How to integrate SRFax with Juvonno
Once you have an account created with SRFax, enter the details in Juvonno to integrate.
A) First enable the SRFax Module in Settings > General > Modules > Integrations
B) Then navigate to Settings > Clinics from the sidebar menu.
Locate the clinic and choose 'Edit'
Find the SRFax section on the right side*
Enter your credentials and hit 'Save'
Ensure the Patient Profile/Contact's fax field is entered (when applicable)
Where can I fax from?
Patient's Profile > Documents
Patient's Profile > Charts tab > Export PDF
Patient's Profile > Prescriptions
Patient's Profile > Letters
Where can I view incoming/outgoing faxes?
Start by navigating to Communications > Fax Log
Filter by Clinic and/or Status and hit 'Search' to filter results
Filter by 'Sent' to see those faxes that were successfully sent out
Filter by 'Received' to see any incoming faxes (and/or by unread/read)
Assign a received fax to one or more patient profiles*
1) Ensure the fax number entered follows the format xxx-xxx-xxxx or (xxx) xxx-xxxx and does not include any additional characters.
5) If you log into SR Fax and read the received fax messages they will not show in Juvonno.