Automate patient profile inactivation based on activity.
Utilize this scheduled tool that can keep your active patient list up-to-date.
Enable this tool's automation and set your preferred number of days
in Settings > General > System > Patients
At the 1st of every month, this tool will scan through all of your patients
and deactivate those that had no activity in your system within the custom range.
Note: Inactivity is based on having no scheduled appointments, no receivables and
the profile not having been created within that set number of days.
Alternatively, you can also manually run this tool by navigating to the Patient Search
and selecting Patient Cleanup.
Note: Only Level 2 Admins can view/perform a manual Patient Cleanup.
Articles in this section
- How to create a new Patient Profile 🎥
- How to add Patient Warnings 🎥
- How to Send COVID-19 Pre-Screenings to Patients
- How to use the Patient Advanced Search
- How to Merge Patient Profiles
- How to use the Patient Cleanup feature
- How to print Patient Mailing Labels
- How to convert Excel Reports to Mailing Labels