Physitrack offers two free certification courses available to all practitioners who have an active Physitrack subscription. Once you've completed the course and have achieved a passing score, Physitrack will email you a certificate that you can print out and add to your resume or LinkedIn profile.
Physitrack Certification Level 1
This course covers the basics of Physitrack, such as selecting content and designing programs. 25 minutes to complete.
Physitrack Certification Level 2
This course covers using Physitrack for Telehealth. 20 minutes to complete.
Helpful Training Videos to Get Started:
1) How to Search and Select Content to Create Programs
2) Assigning a Program and Tracking Patient Progress
3) Printing Programs and Downloading Data
4) Send Solo & multiple Education / PROMs and their Scheduling
5) How to Add Your Own Content to the Library
6) Communicating via 2-way messaging and Telehealth
For any support-related questions or requests for a free online tutorial users can email the Physitrack support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Physitrack also has their own proprietary support knowledge base found here.