Physitrack is a secure and HIPAA compliant platform for healthcare practitioners to offer high-quality home exercise programs, track patient adherence and video calls.
Juvonno’s Physitrack Integration allows you to quickly add a Juvonno patient profile to your Physitrack account and begin prescribing exercises.
New to Physitrack?
If you haven't already, register on Physitrack's website to start your free 30-day trial.
Juvonno & Physitrack Integration Steps
- Log into your Physitrack account
- Go to your My Account area and then click Settings.
Scroll down until you find the Integrations Menu.
- Select Juvonno from the drop down menu
- In Juvonno, go to Settings > General > Integrated Apps > Physitrack
Copy the PMS API Key (#1 in the image below)
NOTE: Settings>General>Integrated Apps > Telehealth Module must also be Enabled.
- Paste this key in to the API Key field within the Integrations section of Physitrack. Select Save Changes.
- A new section will appear underneath Integrations named API Key.
- Check Enable API access to my account. Copy this generated key and then hit Save Changes.
- Finally, paste this key within the Physitrack API Key field in Juvonno (#2 in the image below). Select Save
Once you are registered and set up :
- Test your system for Physitrack Telehealth
- Read our Getting started with Physitrack Telehealth guide
- Do a test call with yourself, a colleague or a friend as a test client, to make sure your camera and microphone are working.
- Use Physitrack Telehealth with your clients
(Tip: download our Instructional handout for your clients (pdf) and send this to your clients)