Maximize your communication potential with targeted patient email and text campaigns✨
Explore JComm's library of pre-made message templates or craft your own campaigns from scratch. Either way, JComm offers you the flexibility to customize both content and design for stunning, brand-aligned campaigns.
Step 1: Select Campaign Type
Select the type of campaign you want to create: Email or Text Message.
- Email campaigns allow for various formatting options and can include images and hyperlinks (text or images that link to a URL).
- Text Message campaigns have a higher chance of being read but are limited to 160 characters. If you exceed this limit, multiple text messages will be sent.
|Note: When creating a Text Message campaign with Booking Link and/or Rating link, each link will be sent as a separate message, increasing the message count per send|
Step 2: Select a Template
Choose from a range of pre-designed templates to kickstart your campaign. Each template comes with preset settings aligned with its specific purpose, and you can customize them.
Step 3: Choose a Trigger
Triggers are actions that need to occur for a message to be sent.
|Note: If you're using a pre-built template, the trigger is already set by default. You can skip this step if it doesn't apply to your campaign. Some triggers are template-specific with limited options. To view the full selection of triggers, switch to the Custom template.|
Step 4: Select Your Audience
By default, All Subscribed Patients is selected, excluding patients who have unsubscribed from Jcomm communications. Further refine your list by using options under Patient Status and Triggers.
To create a custom patient list, select Create a New Patient List under the Audience tab. Here you can select from a variety of patient filters, set your criteria, name your list, and save it for use in any campaign.
Step 5: Schedule Your Campaign
If you have selected a Trigger, use this section to select when your message should be sent based on your trigger. For example, if your trigger is First Appointment, your message will be sent according to the Send On option you've selected.
You can set a start date and an optional end date for your campaign.
Setting an End Date is optional and can be used to automatically pause your campaign. Enabling the Ongoing checkbox allows your campaign to run indefinitely, or you can manually pause it at any time.
Step 6: Add a Call To Action (Optional)
Portal Booking Link:
Check this box to include a 'Book an Appointment' link at the end of the message, directing users to the Patient Portal. Clicks on this link are tracked in campaign reports as CTR.
Rating Link (1-5 Scale):
Enable this option to include rating links at the end of the message. Patients can choose from a range of faces to rate their appointment. Ratings are tracked in campaign reports within JComm.
Pro Tip! Send a Sample Message
Before launching your campaign, send yourself a preview of your message. Navigate to the Campaign Overview section and click Send a Sample Message. You'll be prompted to enter your email address or phone number to receive an immediate sample of the message with generic data replacing patient tags. This allows you to test your design and check layouts on different devices.
Step 7: Activate Campaign
Select Set Campaign Live to launch your campaign.
After doing so, you will be asked to confirm your campaign's settings by reviewing a summary of your campaign's settings and the estimated audience reach based on the first date of the campaign.
See Campaign Audience Queue
Enter a date to simulate a log of patients matching the campaign's criteria. This provides the total number of patients queued for that day.
View Campaign Report
This report shows you campaign's statistics, including successful sends, opens, clicks, error logs, and more.
1. Campaign Type Cannot Be Changed: Once a campaign is sent, you cannot change its type (email or text message). Ensure you select the correct type before launching the campaign.
2. Error Logging: Any messages that were not sent due to errors, such as missing email addresses or phone numbers, are recorded in the campaign reports. You can review and address these errors within the report, allowing you to identify and resolve issues that may have prevented certain messages from being sent.
3. Resending Unsent Messages: If a message is not initially sent, the campaign will attempt to resend the unsent message throughout the day, maximizing delivery.
4) Daily Message Limit: There is a maximum limit of approximately 20,000 messages that can be sent per system in a single day. Any messages queued but not sent due to reaching this maximum limit will be queued for sending the following day. This ensures efficient message distribution while accommodating system constraints.