|*Note: These instructions were created using information gathered from the vendor and its publicly available resources. This information may differ from the exact exportation process. If you experience any difficulties exporting your data, please contact the vendor directly.|
Data that can be exported from Oscar for import to Juvonno
|Staff||Products & Services||Patient Demographics||Third-Party Companies||Patient Insurance Profiles||Appointments||Transactions||Receivables|
How To Export Patient Data and Demographics from Oscar
This export is for transferring patient demographic, clinical, and administrative data to another clinic, or to another compatible program. Oscar will need to temporarily write to usr/local/temp for export to happen.
To do so, click on the CMS Export.
The Patient Demographic Export constructs files and exports them in a standardized import/export format.
- Click on the 'Demographic Export' (if you do not see this option contact your site support staff for privileges)
- Choose a patient set from the drop-down menu that you defined earlier in the Demographic Report Tool.
- Check the boxes for the information you wish to export or select Check All
- Click the Export button to export into CMS spec 4.0 format.
- The zip file can be opened with a text editor or Firefox (the zip consists of a text file, a log file, and .xml file). The (.xml) file should be used to open in Microsoft Excel and then saved as a (.csv) file.
For full details on how to Export Data from Oscar, please contact your vendor directly.