Follow along to export from Google Calendar and Google Contacts software to Juvonno.
Exporting Patients from Google Contacts
Google Contacts should be exported and imported to Juvonno first in order to attach patients to appointments.
Export your patients from Google Contacts and upload to Juvonno in a CSV file.
- Open you Google Contacts through a computer.
- Select all the contacts that you want to bring over (Ctrl+A or Command+A for all contacts, Ctrl+click for select contacts) by highlighting each item line.
- Click the 3 dots at the top right and choose export to Google CSV in the drop-down menu.
- Save the file to your computer and upload it as a CSV file to Juvonno.
Be sure to delete columns and values that will not be used in the import CSV. If there are duplicate patients, be sure to clean up and merge data before importing.
Exporting Appointments from Google Calendar
To export a calendar from Google Calendar, you must first have administrative access to the calendar. Check under the settings (gear icon) where you will find ‘make changes and manage to share’.
The calendar will have to be listed as ‘my calendar’ on the left menu of Google Calendar.
1) Open your Google Calendar on a computer.
2) On the left side of the calendar menu, hover over the calendar title that you would like to export. Then click on the 3 dots and choose settings and sharing.
3) On the calendar settings, select export calendar. An ICS file will download to your local computer. This will then need to be transformed into a CSV file.