What is Google Tag Manager?
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a free tool from Google designed for website owners and marketers. It simplifies the process of adding and managing marketing and analytics tags (pieces of code) on websites without requiring any coding knowledge. GTM supports tags like Google Analytics, AdWords, and other various third-party tags.
Juvonno's GTM Integration
With Juvonno's GTM integration, you can set up tags to track user behaviour on your online Patient Portal, including button clicks, page views, and form submissions. The data can be sent to Google Analytics (GA4) and other marketing tools for analysis and optimization. Additionally, it offers advanced features like trigger rules, variables, and custom templates for customizing tag implementation to meet your specific business needs.
Setting Up GTM for Your Patient Portal
Create a Google Tag Manager Account
- Visit the Google Tag Manager website.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Create a new account for your clinic's Patient Portal by clicking Create Account.
- Fill in the Account Setup information and Container Setup information.
- Select Website as the Target Platform and click Create.
Insert the GTM code in Juvonno
- After creating your account, you'll receive a unique container code.
- Copy this code.
- Inside Juvonno go to Settings then select General under System & Company Settings
- Select Portal then Scroll down to Google Tag Manager Snippets.
- Paste the appropriate code into their respective areas.
- Save your settings.