This article will walk you through how to send a Patient Welcome Packet to new patients and streamline your intake process.
In just a few clicks this all-in-one feature allows you to:
- Create a Welcome email (you can edit the existing Email)
- Assign online intake forms
- Enable patients to complete their profiles
|Tip: Ensure you and your team send the correct intake forms by assigning your intake forms to a Product Category. See How to Assign Intake Forms to a Product Category to learn more.|
Overview of the Workflow
- Add a new patient to your Juvonno system
- Create your patient welcome packet by selecting intake forms and adding a Note to insert in the email.
- The patient receives the welcome packet with a link "Get Started" directing them to the portal.
- The patient clicks the link and sets a password which creates their Patient Portal profile
- The assigned intake forms are presented to the patient one after the other until they are all completed
- The patient is prompted to log in to the Patient Portal with their new password to book their appointment.
From the home page, type in the patient’s name in the search bar at the top of the screen.
In the Patient Look-up window, click Send Welcome Packet.
|Tip: The Patient Welcome Packet can also be sent via the Patient Profile.|
Select the Intake forms you wish to send the patient.
Type in a message you’d like included in the email in the Email Notes section. Then click Send Email.
Settings > General > Reminders & Notifications > Appointment Email Content > Welcome Packet Email
Done. Your Patient Welcome Packet email is on its way to your patient!