** Attn: Please contact your Juvonno Representative to start the planning and scheduling for your TD Merchant Account Setup **
TD Desk 5000
The terminal is used to initiate transactions for customers using credit or debit cards,
(Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®, American Express®, Interac®, UnionPay®, etc.)
To learn how to use other cards, please see our online documentation at
Interested in purchasing a unit?
If you haven't already ordered a terminal, visit TD's website here to learn more.
Juvonno & TD Desk Integration | Create a Payment Gateway
- Once logged into Juvonno, navigate to Settings > Payment Gateways
- Select + New Payment Gateway
- Set the Processor Type field to Hardware Integrated
- Follow the link to identify your IP Address*
- Enter your IP Address in the Proxy Integration field and select Register Proxy Account
- You will be contacted once registration is completed and can then proceed with Terminal setup.
Juvonno & TD Desk Integration | Add a Terminal
- Within the TD Payment Gateway, select + New Terminal
- On your TD Desk unit, navigate to Admin > Terminal Info
Enter the device's Terminal ID into Juvonno's Terminal fields,
for both the Name and Terminal ID.
- On your TD Desk unit, navigate to
Admin > Misc.Options > Semi-Integrated > Connection Type > Enter
Enter the device's IP Address and Terminal Port into
Juvonno's Device's Host and Device's Port fields respectively.
- Set the Terminal's Status field to Active and select Save
- A Setup Credentials link will display at the end of the Terminal's row.
Select it to view your API Key and Setup token. These will be used for final steps.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for any additional terminals you'd like to add
Juvonno & TD Desk Integration | Windows Application
- Download the TD Desk Integration software here
- Run it on the Windows computer that will be used with the terminal
You may first be prompted to validate the software:
In this case, select More info and Run Anyway to proceed
- Accept the terms and select Install
- Once installed, select to open the application
- From the Payment Gateway settings, select Setup Credentials:
- Enter those details to the Windows application and select Validate Credentials:
You’re now ready to start accepting transactions with your terminal!
Have more questions about the Terminal?
Find the official Quick Start Guide here provided by TD Merchant Services.