During these extraordinary circumstances, send a mass email to all of your active patients using the power of JuvonnoComm.
1) Navigate to Settings > User Types to grant access to JuvonnoComm.
(be sure to log out and back in for changes to take effect)
2) Click the JuvonnoComm icon from the sidebar menu.
3) Select + New Campaign on the top-right of the page.
4) Select the Template: Coronavirus Alert.
5) Set the Send Date of when the message should be sent on.
6) (Optional) Edit the Email Subject and/or Body content.
7) Set the Campaign's Status to Active.
8) Select Save.
9) Confirm your campaign summary and Send.
Your campaign will now be sent based on your send date.
View further details on this Campaign
Each campaign has its own statistics report available.
Select next to a campaign:
The top section of the report will display live data based on a variety of statistics:
You can find the following details within this page:
a) Campaign's average rating
b) Total messages sent
c) Total patient's unsubscribed
d) Total patients that clicked the 'Book an Appointment'
e) Total patients that provided a rating
f) Ratings separated by number (1-5)
g) Individual logs of each message sent
h) Campaigns last date/time it was sent
The bottom section will display a log of messages and their current status: