Yes, Juvonno is Ready for GDPR
Juvonno has an in-house Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Juvonno conducted the appropriate system & business assessments to comply with GDPR.
Data moves from your computer to our servers using 256 bit encryption - same as your bank.
Juvonno stores your data on servers that GDPR considers appropriate for YOUR clinic location.
Where in the world does Juvonno store data?
Juvonno complies with privacy laws across the world, not just GDPR. In fact, GDPR’s requirements are actually very similar to many other laws that care about the physical location where data is stored. What does that mean for you? We have servers located in multiple countries that allow us to comply with a variety of data protection laws - including GDPR.
Data Protection Features
1) Juvonno requires all users have a unique User ID and Password.
2) Admins with access can assign User Types to staff and what data they can access.
3) Practitioners can be granted access to another's charts with Practitioner Access.
5) Fast password resetting from main login page so staff can keep passwords fresh (and more secure).
6) Juvonno has options for obtaining consent for:
Marketing and other purposes
7) You can export charts or clinical notes (and send those out for PHI requests).
8) Lock charts with a permanent timestamp that is never changed.
9) Juvonno tracks activity of each user in the Login History Report.