Patient charts often hold sensitive and private information that should be treated with appropriate security measures. By default, each practitioner can create, view and edit their own charts, but if they need to view other practitioner's charts, they will need to be given access on their user profile.
1) Navigate to Settings > Practitioners > Open and select the Practitioner Access tab
2) Select +Add Practitioner next the Individual Practitioner Access heading
3) Choose which practitioner the user will have access to from the drop-down.
4) Check Access Charts (provides the ability to view and edit the practitioner's charts)
5) Check Access Appointment Dates in Charts if the user will create charts for the practitioner, since this will allow the user to also link the practitioner's charts to the appropriate appointment date.
Articles in this section
- How to Release a License (Force a User's Logout)
- Security FAQ
- List of Security Features
- How to enable Two-Factor Authentication
- How Secure is my Stored Data?
- Third Party Services FAQ
- Is Juvonno PCI-Compliant?
- Is Juvonno GDPR-Compliant?
- HIPAA and Marketing Emails
- HIPAA and Appointment Emails