The Quick Invoice function creates invoices without appointments.
There are three areas in Juvonno where you can create a quick invoice.
1) From the header, select the button to open the Create New menu.
Under Sales, select Quick Invoice.
2) Navigate to the Billing tab from the Schedule.
The Quick Invoice button is located on the top right side of the page.
3) Navigate to Accounting > Invoice Search > New Quick Invoice.
1) Select the Quick Invoice option from any of the locations mentioned above.
2) Type-to-search the Patient's name, and select their third-party insurance.
3) Complete the invoice by adding a product or service then Checkout.
TIP: If you have frequent walk-ins and don't want to create an invoice with a patient name on each invoice you can create a patient profile with a generic First and Last name such as "Client Purchase". Enter generic details into the mandatory fields. Whenever you create an invoice for a client that you do not have in your system you can use this patient file for the transaction.