Go to Settings>Administrators>Practitioner Access Tab.
This tab allows you to set which Practitioners/Doctors the employee will be able to view the Schedule and or Charts for.
Before using this feature there are some items that need to be set up first.
- At least 1 clinic. Settings>Clinics
- At least 1 staff group. Settings>Staff Groups
Individual Practitioner Access Section
In this section, you are adding employees individually.
1. Select "Add Practitioner".
2. Select the individual Practitioner name you want and check the checkbox to "Access Charts" and or "Access Schedules" depending on what you want the employee to have access to.
3. "Show Inactive Practitioners". When you select this check box you will have the option to select the inactive practitioner schedules and charts to still be viewed.
Select "Add" then Save.
Primary Group Access
In this section, you are adding employees according to the group they have assigned on their Profile Page in the Staff Group field. This is a quick way to add an entire group.
1. Click "Add Group".
2. Check the boxes beside Charts and/or Schedules you want the employee to have access to then select "Add" and Save.
Additional Group Scheduling Access
This section creates a drop-down selector on your home page allows you to toggle between Staff Groups or Employees rather than showing them all on the standard schedule. This is a good feature to use if you have a lot of Practitioners.
You can break the schedule up alphabetically.
By Staff Group.
By Types Staff Group, for examples, Massage, Physio, Chiro.
You can only use this section in conjunction with the My Practitioners dashboard located by going to Settings>Practitioners>Preferences tab>Dashboard field.