This tab allows you to set which Practitioners/Doctors the employee will be able to view the Schedule and or Charts for.
Before using this feature there are some items that need to be set up first.
- At least 1 clinic. Settings>Clinics
- At least 1 staff group. Settings>Staff Groups
Individual Practitioner Access Section
Navigate to Settings>Administrators or Practitioners>Practitioner Access Tab.
You can use the "Individual Practitioner Access" section to add employees individually.
1. Select "Add Practitioner".
2. Select the individual Practitioner name you want and check the checkbox to "Access Charts" and or "Access Schedules" depending on what you want the employee to have access to.
"Access Appointment Dates in Charts" - you will want the practitioner to have access to this option so that when they open a patient profile and want to create a chart that is on the schedule from the patient profile they have the option to attach the appointment date. When finished select "Add".
"Access to copy Last Chart" - this will allow them to have access to copy their last chart.
Show Inactive Practitioners
Inactive practitioners data is saved in the system. You are able to view their schedules and charts if needed.
1. First select "+Add Practitioner".
2. Select the "Show Inactive Practitioners" check box.
3. Select the names from the drop down list of the inactive practitioners. When finished making selections select "Add".
Primary Group Access
In this section, you are adding employees according to the "Group" they have assigned on their Profile Page in the Group field. This is a quick way to add an entire group.
1. Select "Add Group".
2. Check the boxes beside:
Access Schedules & Tasks if you want the employee to have access to these options.
Access Charts will be selected if you want the staff member to see this groups patient charts.
Access Appointment Dates in Charts will be selected if you want the practitioner to access appointment dates in the patient charts.
Additional Group Scheduling Access
This section creates a drop-down selector on your home page that allows you to toggle between Staff Groups or Employees rather than showing all of them on the standard schedule. This is a good feature to use if you have a lot of Practitioners.
You can break the schedule up alphabetically.
By Staff Group.
By Types of Staff Groups, for examples, Massage, Physio, Chiro.
You can only use this section in conjunction with the My Practitioners dashboard located by open the staff profiling and going to Settings>Practitioners>Preferences tab>Dashboard field.
1. Select "+Add Group"
2. Select a Staff group you want to add to the schedule list and then select "Add".