Why don't I see a Staff member on the Schedule?
You will open the profile assigned to the Staff member who does not see the employee on the schedule first.
1. Go to Settings>Practitioners or Administrators or Employee.
2. Open the profile.
3. Click the "Preferences" tab.
4. Under the "Display" section, "Dashboard" field, select the dashboard view you want.
The most commonly used dashboard is My Practitioners.
"My Dashboard" would be used if you only have 1 location.
If you have more than 1 location you can opt to use the "Clinic" dashboard if you want to show a drop-down option on the schedule to toggle between locations.
You can also select to use the Resource Schedule if it applies to your clinic.
5. Now go to the Practitioner Access tab.
6. Under the individual Practitioner's Access tab make sure the Staff member has been added or under the Group Access make sure the Group the Staff member has allocated under their General>Group field is added.
The Schedule checkbox must be checked.
How do I edit the patient's appointment reminder?
1. Open the patient's profile.
2. Scroll to the "Default Reminder" field.
3. Select the correct reminder then Save.
Why don't I see the Check Out button when paying an invoice?
1. Make sure the User Type assigned to your profile has not restricted access from you paying AR Balances. You may need to speak with your Head Administrator to check or change this option.
Go to Settings>User Types.
2. If you are using the Moneris gateway, the gateway may be having connectivity issues.
Go to Settings, Payment Gateways, edit, set it to inactive and Save.
Pay the invoice then go back to Settings, Payment Gateways, edit, set to active and Save.
How do I show/hide cancelled patient appointments on the schedule?
You can show or hide cancelled appointments on your schedule by going to Settings, General, System, Scheduling. Under the Dashboards section, beside the Highlight & Display Cancelled Appointments, select Yes or No and Save.
You can create a list of appointments by going to the Report tab. Under the Scheduling heading select Cancellations by Practitioner. You can select to create a report on any or all of the cancellation reasons.