|*Important: Please review Parts 1 & 2 before the first training session.|
Before You Begin
- 95% of 'Default System Settings' are turned on in your Juvonno system.
- This article will walk you through settings that will customize your Juvonno system and help you create streamlined workflows for your clinic and users.
- It is recommended you do not change settings that are not listed below to prevent turning off critical features.
Table of Contents
- Bookmark your Juvonno URL
- Log In to Juvonno
- Access Help Center Articles & Training Videos
- Administrator Profile
a) Adjusting the Administrator Profile
Bookmark your Juvonno URL
Open Google Chrome, enter your clinic's Juvonno URL and click the star in the search bar to bookmark your clinic's Juvonno URL.
|Note: Your clinic owner or administrator will provide you with this URL.|
Log in to Juvonno
Enter your username and password to log in to your Juvonno system as a Full Access Administrator Level 2 to perform the clinic setup.
|Note||Other Administrators will be able to assist you with the set up as long as they have the correct User Type and access assigned to their staff profile under their profile Login tab.|
Access the Help Center & Training Videos
Please take advantage of our Help Center Articles and Videos that are attached directly to your Juvonno system while logged in as an Administrator or Practitioner.
While logged into your Juvonno system select the Question Mark icon/down arrow to access the Live Support Chat and Help Center.
Feel free to browse the articles and videos as you want to know the 'in's and out's' of Juvonno to become a Super-User!
Administrator Level 2 Profile
There is a Sample Administrator Highest Level 2 profile set up in your new Juvonno system.
This profile should be assigned to and used by the Owner of the clinic. It has the highest level of access (Level 2) no other Juvonno user can change the Username and Password.
This profile also provides access to set up Provincial Billing modules and doing claim submissions if your clinic does claim billing.
This profile also allows the user to give level 2 access to other Administrators and have access to editing User Types and Reinstating deleted Practitioner profiles.
a. Adjusting the Administrator Highest Level Profile
When you first log in with the Username and Password that was provided to you by your Sales Rep, you are able to change the username and password.
- Navigate to Settings > Administrators.
- Then open the profile of the “Admin Highest Level”.
- Edit the profile with the First/Last name/Email etc. then “Apply Changes” button in the bottom right.
- Now go to the “Login” tab near the top of the page.
- Adjust the "Username" you can use your email address to allow you to receive booking notifications and "Reset Password".
- Make a note of your login information for future use.
- Finish by clicking on "Save" at the bottom of the page.
This profile will be used to perform administrative functions on your system including the setup instructions contained in this document.