There are several places you can create patient labels within Juvonno.
Patient Tab Advanced Search
1. Go the Patients tab and select Advanced Search.
2. Set the Search criteria then select "Search". At the bottom of the page you will get a list of results.
3. There is a "Print Labels" icon that will appear in the middle right side of the page.
4. Select the print icon. A list of labels will appear that can be printed. You must use the same # of labels per sheet as what appears (30 labels per sheet).
5. You are able to export the document to a spreadsheet and make changes if necessary or print a sample copy. You may want to print it to ensure it fits properly on the labels your using.
Patient Tab Individual Label
1. Go to the Patient Tab.
2. Enter the Patient Name and select Search.
3. Click the icon to the left of the item and select Generate Label.
Reports General Labels
Go to Reports, Generate Labels Report.
You can create individual labels using a label printer.
A suggestion for a label printer is the Dymo Label Label Printer.