Follow along to export from Practice Fusion to Juvonno.
Exporting Patients from Practice Fusion
- Navigate to the Reports section.
- Click Patient Lists.
- Select Start a new query to choose one of the query options from the drop-down menu.
- To create a demographic list of all active patients within your EHR, we recommend running a query by age (i.e. >0, age range 0-100). You may add additional queries to further narrow your results. For detailed instructions, please see: How do I use the Patient Lists report?
- Click Run Report.
- Once you’ve finalized your report, export your results by clicking Export CSV. (Note: If you change the file name when saving, be sure to add [.CSV] to the end of the file name.)
Exported files will include the following information:
- Patient name
- ID number
- Most recent visit date
- Preferred contact method
- Home/mobile/office phone number
- Email address
- Active/Inactive status
- Preferred language
- Smoking status
To learn more about exporting patients, click here.
Exporting Appointments from Practice Fusion
Currently, appointments will have to manually be transitioned over to your Juvonno system. You are able to print this report out. If this report pushes to PDF before printing, please save the file and use a PDF to CSV converter.
Exporting Charts from Practice Fusion
Contact Practice Fusion to export your charts. You can also export chart notes through the reporting module.
Existing Data and Data Export
Practice Fusion has a read-only version. This version is for existing customers, which allows them to extrapolate data as needed.
Practice Fusion states here that “As a Practice Fusion user, you are entitled to a free export of your patient data upon termination of your Practice Fusion license.”