1. Book an appointment on the schedule selecting the type of Product & Service.
2. Upon the completion of the service you will ask the Recipient the Gift Card number.
You can look the card # up by going to Home>$Accounting>Gift Cards section>Gift Cards.
3. When Checking Out the patient, select Complete and Invoice.
The appointment details will populate to the Receive Payment popup.
4. In the "Paid By" field select Gift Card.
5. Another field will be displayed to select the Gift Card number or use the "Look Up" field box to type in the Gift Card Number.
The total of that Gift Card will appear at the bottom "GF Balance". In this example the balance is $50.00.
6. Enter the total of the Gift Card .
7. At the bottom of the popup select "New Payment" the select "Apply Payment".
Confirm the payment.
8. Select the invoice to pay the balance. You are also able to "View Invoice" to confirm you are selecting the correct one.
The total "Invoice Amount" will be displayed for this example it is $126.00 ($50 was paid by the GC).
The "Payment Amount" shows the remaining balance owing $76.00.
Select the "Paid By" method (Ex. Cash).
Then "Apply Payment".
Confirm the payment method and amount.
The invoice will display the portion paid by GC and the portion paid by Cash.