Follow along to export from Quickbooks to Juvonno.
Quickbooks has several versions for desktop and new Quickbooks Online in which reports can be exported to Excel or CSV.
Exporting Patients from Quickbooks Online
Go to the Reports section, then select the customer list and click on Export to Excel.
Exporting Products from Quickbooks Online
Go to the Reports section, then select the product list and click on Export to Excel.
Exporting Patients from Quickbooks Desktop
- Click Reports at the top of the application.
- Click on Customer & Receivables
- Click Customer Contact List.
- Click Customize Report to select information to be included in the export.
- If you want to bring over client notes, be sure to choose the Note column.
- Click Excel in the top menu bar and select Create New Worksheet from the pull-down menu. Ensure that the options Create a new worksheet and in a new workbook are chosen.
- Lastly, click Export and save the file to your local computer.
Repeat the steps above with the ‘Product List’ instead of ‘Customers & Receivables (step 2).
Continue with Quickbooks
Quickbooks is a great option to issue payroll and complete your general ledger along with clinic financials.
For more information on accounting software and Juvonno click here.