Follow along to export from Oscar to Juvonno.
Patient Data and Demographic Export from Oscar
This export is for transferring patient demographic, clinical and administrative data to another clinic, or to another compatible program. Oscar will need to temporarily write to usr/local/temp for export to happen.
To do so, click on the CMS Export.
The Patient Demographic Export abstracts files and exports them in a standardized import export format
- Click on the 'Demographic Export' (if you do not see this option contact your site support staff for privileges)
- Choose a patient set from the drop down menu that you defined earlier in the Demographic Report Tool.
- What do you want to export - Check the checkboxes that apply or 'Check All'
- Click the Export button to export into CMS spec 4.0 format.
- The zip file can be opened with a text editor or Firefox (the zip consists of a text file, a log file, and xml file). The (xml) file should be used to open in Microsoft Excel and then saved as a (csv) file.