Creating an Import Template
First go to Settings, Imports Section, Payments.
The next page takes you to a list of "Required" and "Optional" fields that will be produced on your import template.
Required fields are highlighted in green must be populated on your CSV file for importing or you will receive errors.
Optional fields do not have a "required" listing beside their columns name. Check the checkbox if your clinic will be importing the additional data at the time of import template and data creation.
To create a template document select the "optional" items you will be importing. Then, in the bottom left-hand corner, click on the [Get Import Template] button.
A Microsoft Excel file will download, open the file and format your data into the correct fields.
Import Template Notes
Please ensure the columns and data is formatted exactly as laid out in the sample spreadsheet below.
You can input the patient details into these fields or you can relabel the export document you may have received from another clinic management system. But, please ensure the columns and data is formatted exactly as laid out in the sample spreadsheet below.
- Fields highlighted in Yellow are "Required" fields.
- The Payment Date must be YY/MM/DD.
- Optional fields, you do not have to enter data in all of these fields.
- You must use a payment type from this list, otherwise, your payment will not be imported.
- Be sure to save the file once finalized as a CSV file.
- Transactions must first have been imported before you can import payments related to a transaction. Payment types must also be set up prior to import.
- Invoice # - which invoice was the payment related to
- Payment Date - YYYY-MM-DD format
- Amount - Dollar value of the payment
- Payment Type - Type of payment with exact wording. Must be a payment type that is set up in your Juvonno System.
- Cheque #
- Auth #
- Memo - Additional notes. No longer than 75 characters
Once done filling out the data fields in the import template, save to your local computer.
Importing the Finalized Transaction Template
Now go back to the Payment Import page in Juvonno, select if the file contained a header row. A 'header row' is the 'column headers'.
Select the "Choose File" button to locate the document on your computer for importing. Finalize the import by selecting the upload button in the bottom right-hand corner.
Finalize the import by selecting the upload button in the bottom right-hand corner.
The import will begin. Do not exit from the page, allow the import to run. Depending on how much data it could take several minutes.
If there are errors you will get receive an error report.
This error report cannot be printed. You can take a screenshot and save it to print.
If you are performing an import that creates errors within your system and the data does not match or there are any importing issues that require a developer to reverse the import there will be a charge of $150.00 per hour.