Get a head start by importing all your practitioner's appointments. Your clinic benefits by having the appointment data it needs when it needs it most.
With the appointment import, not only can you import Open (upcoming) appointments but you can also list past appointments that have a status of arrived, canceled, no show, completed and billed.
Go to the System Settings module, then click on Appointments listed under the Import heading.
You will then see the following list of file options.
In the bottom left-hand corner, click on the [Get Import Template] button.
A Microsoft Excel file will download, open the file and format your data into the correct fields.
Format the data into the correct fields. Be sure to note the formatting on the Date, Start Time, and Status Options. Be sure to have data in the required fields. Be sure to save the file once finalized as a CSV file.
Back on the Appointment Import page in Juvonno, select if the file contained a header row (the example does), and the schedule type from the drop-down field.
Finalize the import by selecting the upload button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- If you are performing an import that creates errors within your system and the data does not match or there are any importing issues that require a developer to reverse the import there will be a charge of $150.00 per hour.Importing appointments does not send any notification emails
- Prior to importing you must have all practitioners in Juvonno
- Prior to importing appointments you must have all patients in Juvonno
- Prior to importing you must have all Clinic with Clinic Names in Juvonno
- Import must be in CSV format