If you feel Juvonno is running slow or pages are not properly loading for you?
Try clearing your browser cache as it can help. It's like clearing a driveway full of snow for a car to get out of!
Clear cache on Chrome Browser
- In the top right-hand corner of your Chrome Browser select the three vertical dots
- Choose More Tools
- Select Clear Browsing Data
A new window will appear. Be sure to clear what you feel is necessary, we suggest the browsing history, download history, cookies and cached images and files at the minimum. Once you are finished clearing, close out of Chrome and reopen.
Clear cache on Safari Browser
- Click on the Safari menu and choose to Clear History
- Choose to clear All History and then click on the Clear History button
- Close your Safari browser then reopen Juvonno
iPad or iPhone
- Open the Settings app, and scroll down to the Safari option.
- Scroll down towards the bottom and tap the blue words Clear History and Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data