A new year - and a brand new portal!
Follow along as you can see some of the changes that have been made to the portal that your clients will love!
- A new updated design and colour pattern has been updated to bring the patient portal into 2019!
- A new style of lettering has brought the brand of Juvonno from your web platform into the portal
- Book an appointment button has been adjusted to stand out on the patients home page with larger font and a pop of orange!
- Practitioners images will now be displayed to sizeable formatting with auto cropped images on the practitioner's page when scheduling an appointment and on the verification of
- Practitioners images will be displayed as the same size - try to use the same size of practitioner image when importing to the practitioner's profile
All the sessions related to the patient now are inside patient profile under their name on the top right corner. Patients can update more information than ever before that automates directly to your Juvonno system!
Appointment Booking Process
The appointment booking process has been enhanced with a bold 'Book Appointment' button and a new step by step workflow!
1) Clinic Booking
Patients first select the clinic location they would like to book at.
2) Practitioner or Service
Then patients select the practitioner they would like to book with OR they can skip to the Service/Date and select the service they would like to come in for, the date, and then select from the practitioners available.
Finally, the patient can review the appointment details along with the acknowledgment, clinic location, practitioner, treatment, price, and date before they confirm the appointment.
- Patients can now jump over selecting a practitioner and go straight into booking a service/date and then select the practitioner that is available on the date
- Adjusted the spacing of the welcome message displayed when a patient opens their Juvonno portal to the home page. If a welcome message is not created in portal system settings then it will not be displayed.
- After booking an appointment the patient will be redirected to the home page with a thank you for booking and a pending appointment booking (if you set up in system settings)
- Clicking on the clinc's logo goes back to the home portal page
- When a patient wants to upload a document they will now see all the fields required without resizing the screen
- Patients can now sign up with mandatory fields that are streamlined to get them up and booking appointments
- Don't forget that practitioner type and practitioner name filters have been recently added!