1) Navigate to Settings > Forms & Letters and select Intake Form & Chart Templates
2) Select + New Chart Template or + New Intake Form Template
3) Enter a Chart Name, Tab Name and Description (optional)
(The Tab Name displays for Practitioners during Charting.)
4) Drag & Drop a Category element and Row element to the Form View
a) Select the Category's name to edit and access its details
b) Select the Row's wrench icon to edit its details and add column separators
c) Select the Row's clone icon to create an exact copy of the row below\
Set a Category to be closed by default when charting by selecting the checkbox:
5) Proceed to add elements from the Tools menu based on preference
6) During the editing process, be sure to select Save Form and Preview Export to PDF
In doing so, you can better format your chart or intake form for PDF output.
- How to create custom Forms 1 – Getting started (rows & columns)
- How to create custom Forms 2 – 2016 – Adding checkboxes etc.
- How to create custom Forms 3 – Editing and Assigning to Practitioners
How to show the custom chart in the Patient profile.
1. Open the Practitioner profile who will be using the Chart.
2. Go to the Chart tab.
3. Under the Custom Form Editor Templates section, select the check beside the chart you built and Save.
4. When you go to a Patient Profile, Chart tab, select "Add" you will see a chart tab with the name of the custom chart.
How to show the custom Intake form in the Portal and or the Patient profile.
NOTE: The portal must be enabled to be able to select the Intake forms to be shown in the portal.
1. Go to Settings, Intake Form and Chart Templates.
2. In the top right corner of the page select "Intake Form Defaults".
3. Select the check box to show in the Portal and or the Profile and Save.
4. Go to the Patient Profile, Intake tab. You will see a tab with the name of the Intake form you created.
Select the "Begin Intake Form" button to start entering data. Save when you are finished.