To see full details on creating charts view the Practitioner - Chart section.
Where to view and create Charts in the patients profile
1. Open the Patients Profile>Chart tab.
2. Click the "+Add" button then select the "Observations" tab.
Charts selected in the practitioners and administrator profiles will appear as tabs under the Observations tab.
Create a Chart in a patients profile
1. Go to the Patients profile and select the Chart tab then select Add.
2. The Charts you have selected under your profile will appear under the Observations tab.
3 Complete the chart data. Select Apply Changes button to save as you go (this will create a Version of the chart every time you Apply Changes). Attach a complaint if it's applicable.
4. Select the Save button when you have completed creating the chart.
NOTE: Do not leave chart windows open and unsaved as you may lose the data if you are timed out of Juvonno or there is an interruption of internet service.
5. The Chart will save under the Chart tab. You will have a few options after saving. You can Edit a chart if it has not been Locked. View a Chart, Add a Document, Add a Note and Lock the chart.
6. Create a PDF file by selecting the Export to PDF option.
PDF CHART ADDRESS ON CHART:
If the patient has a Default Clinic set in their profile the Chart will display the Default location.
If the patient does not have a Default Clinic set the address you entered under Settings, General, System, Company will appear on the chart.
You can Fax a chart if you have the Fax module enabled on your system.
How to add a document to a chart
1. Open the patients profile.
2. Select the Chart tab.
3. You can add a document to a New chart or you can open en existing Chart you want to attach the document to.
4. Select the Document tab.
5. Browse for the document you have upload to your computer and Save.
Where to locate the chart option throughout the site
1. From the patients appointment scheduled on the Home page. You have the options to view previous charts and to create a new chart.
2. Under the Patients Profile, Chart tab.
3. If the patient has been set to "Arrived" on the schedule their name will appear under the "Arrived" tab where there is also a Chart tab.
4. Open the Quick patient look up tab located on the right hand side of the Home page. Charts are located at the bottom of the popup window.
4. When the Patient has been set to "Arrived" the patient name will also appear under the Practitioner profile, Charting tab.
NOTE: The Chart tab only appears for staff logged in as a Practitioner. It must be enabled under the Practioner Profile, Preferences tab.
Restricting Access to Charts
This can be done in a number of locations throughout the site.
1. The Practitioner & Administrators Profile
a. Under the Login tab.
b. Under the User Type. Select the appropriate User Type. There are options to restrict charting within a User Type.
2. The Practitioner Profile
a. Under the Login tab.
b. Patient Profile Access field. Use this setting to select if the practitioner has access to:
• All Patient Profiles
• Only when I am the default practitioner
• When I am assigned to an active treatment plan.
3. Practitioner and Administrator profiles
a. Under the Practitioner Access tab.
b. Under the Individual Practitioner Access Section – Add an individual employee and select if they will view charts and/or the schedule.
Primary Group Access Section – Add a staff group and select to view charts and/or the schedule.
NOTE: the User Type set for each employee will override a view chart setting in this section.