Juvonno has dozens of Insurance forms uploaded to the system that populate patient and appointment information.
This section covers how to set up third parties that are NOT covered under Telus. See the Telus section for further information.
- Manitoba Public Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Blue Cross
Where do I set up Third Party Insurance forms?
1. Go to Settings>Forms & Letter section - Forms.
2. Click the boxes beside the forms you will be using, for example, Great West Life and "Save".
You can further set these forms to auto populate when invoicing the patient.
How do I set up the Third Party to bill?
1. Go to Settings>Companies & Contacts section - Third Party Companies>New Third Party Company.
2 . Click on (+ New Third-Party Company) button
3. Under the Name field enter, for example, Great West Life. Add other contact information and address etc.
NOTE: We suggest you do not delete insurance companies you create in order to accurately create reports.
4. Click the "Forms" tab. All the forms you selected to use for patients will appear.
As an example: select the check boxes for Great West life if you want the form to be "Active" within the patients profile and "Auto Gen" if you want the form to auto-generate when you are Completing and Invoicing the patient out then "Save".
The next step is to set up Insurance in the patient's profile.
Patient Profile>Insurance Tab.
Third Party Groups
You can create third-party groups to assist with batch billing.