a. If you are using practitioner commissions and Approving your Pending Commissions for Payment you will ALWAYS do a refund do not VOID invoices unless you are voiding the item straight away before approving it in the Pending Commissions.
b. Refunds for products will add the item back into Inventory if you are using the Track Inventory feature.
c. Moneris, you will refund the item on the Moneris system and create a separate refund in Juvonno using the refund method below.
Use the Quick Invoice feature to perform the following functions:
The Quick invoice can be located in several places on your Juvonno system.
1) From the header, select the button to open the Create New menu.
Under Sales, select Quick Invoice.
2) From the Home page click the "Billing" tab. The Quick Invoice button is located on the top right side of the page.
3) Go to Home > Accounting > Billing section - Invoice Search > New Quick Invoice.
Refunds and Inventory Return
1. Select the Quick Invoice option from any of the locations mentioned above on the system. For example, go to the "Billing" tab and select the "Quick Invoice" button located on the top right corner of the page.
2. You are recreating the invoice you are refunding. All the fields should match the invoice identically.
3. In the Product & Services section, in the Qty Column enter a minus sign - before the item and click anywhere outside that box. The system will automatically change the dollar amount to a negative.
4. Or you can put a minus in front of the dollar amount you are refunding, for example -$10.00.
6. Select the type of payment from the drop-down menu then Save.
TIP: The refund will be found in the Patients Profile>History>Invoices.
How to reimburse a Gift Card
There are 2 places you can reimburse a Gift Card.
From the Patient Profile
1. Go to Patients Profile>History>Credits tab.
2. Click the blue icon to the left of the Gift Card you want to reimburse and select reimburse from the options.
3. Select the type of payment you are reimbursing.
4. The gift card total will show a $0.00 balance.
From the Gift Card Section
1. From the Gift Card section. Go to Home>$Accounting>Gift Cards.
2. Do a search for the Gift Card. Click the blue icon to the left of the item and select Reimburse.