Go to Settings>Practitioners>Open>Preferences tab.
1. Action & Follow-Up Display Days: This setting is related to the personal dashboard.
Set how many days into the future you want to see Calls & ToDos.
My Practitioners: 1 location - this setting is most often set to "My Practitioners".
Clinic Practitioners: 1 or more locations - If you have more than 1 location you can set this to "Clinic Practitioners" in order to switch between clinic schedules. A drop down selector will appear on the Home schedule page when using this setting.
My Schedule & Tasks: Shows a 2 day Schedule, Calls & To Dos and the Message Centre when logging in.
Resource Schedule: If you have resources set up you can toggle between Resources and the Practitioners.
3. Time between appointments: Set up an automatic break to appear after each appointment block.
4. Profile Picture: This photo will be viewed in the patient portal and in the internal chat. Jpeg files are also acceptable.
5. Signature: Upload a signature you want to appear on the Patient invoices.
6. Item Hot Links: Set this to yes if you would like to set up quick links to quickly select frequently booked Products & Services.
Enter up to 10 items that the practitioner will have access to quickly select from while they are logged in.
A Hot Link button will appear in the patient appointment booking pop for this practitioner to select from.