Assign available charts for staff access.
There are many pre-built charts to select from within the system.
Both Practitioners and Administrators have access to using and viewing practitioner charts.
When you create a chart, the name of the person "Logged in" will be the default name on the the chart.
NOTE: Ensure if you have 2 profiles, 1 as an Administrator and 1 as a Practitioner that you are logged in as a Practitioner for charting.
Selecting Patient Charts
- Go to Settings>Practitioners or Administrators.
- Open the Employee profile and select the "Chart" tab.
- If you have created any custom chart templates they will appear at the top of the page under the 'Custom Form Editor' section. Check the boxes beside Custom Charts.
- Continue selecting the check boxes beside the rest of the pre-built charts to activate them in the patients profile then "Save".
Where to access charts
1. Open the patients profile, "Chart tab" tab. All charts created will appear listed in this section.
2. From the appointment block on the Schedule, click the appointment block, select the "New" or "Previous" option.
3. While logged in as a Practitioner go to the Chart tab.