Where is it?
Under the Staff heading, select Administrator.
Click next to the user and select the Login tab.
You will be required to enter a unique Username and meet the requirmeents for the Password. You will be prompted to change the password every 90 days for security.
User Type Field
Every Staff member is required to have a User Type selected. The User Type dictates what access the user has to features and options while logged into Juvonno.
Learn more about what each field represents
|Username / Password||
Enter the user's username and password.
By default, Level 1 is assigned to new administrators. Only a Level 2 user can assign other Level 2 administrators.
Select from the preset or custom user types.
Learn more about creating user types here.
If you would like to restrict access to a user,(perhaps after employment termination) you are able to block them from logging in.
|Last Logged In||
This will display the last date, time and location (IP Address) the user was logged in.
Level 2 Administrator:
Typically this level of Administrator would be assigned to the Owner of the business and a Head Administrator.
1. This profile allows the user to have access to Billing Modules for Provincial Billing and system set up as well as HCAI billing and system set up.
2. No one else can change the Level 2 Username and Password except a Level 2 Administrator.
3. Only a Level 2 Administrator can reinstate a Level 2 Administrator profile that was deleted.
4. A Level 2 Administrator can also create Administrators with the Level 2 status.
5. You can see what level or edit the level of an Administrator by going to Settings, Administrators, open an Administrator profile and select the Login tab and view the "Administrator Level" field.
6. Level 2 can reactive a Clinic that was deleted under Settings, Clinics.
7. Only a Level 2 has access to Settings, General, Security, Active Licenses section where you are able to log out a logged in staff member using your own password.
If the Staff member is an Administrator and a Practitioner they should have 1 Administrator Profile and 1 Practitioner Profile. They will log in as an Administrator to perform administrator functions (creating staff profiles, creating/editing User Types, creating/editing Products & Services etc.). An Administrator does not see the Chart tab.
They will log into their Practitioner profile to have access to the Charting tab and have their Charts default to their Practitioner name.