There are two methods to merge profiles.
- You are unable to reverse a merge so be careful when selecting the correct profiles.
- One of the profiles you merge will be deleted.
- You are unable to reinstate deleted profiles.
- If your User Type does not allow you to Delete profiles, you will not be able to Merge profiles. Speak with your head Administrator to check your system access.
From the Patient Tab, Patient Name, Down Arrow
1. Go to the Patient Tab.
2. Search for the patient Name.
3. Select the down arrow to the left of the item you want to remove then select Merge.
You will get the Patients/Merge page with a list of patients you can merge with.
4. Click the radio button beside the profile you want to merge into then select "Next".
The next page will show you the Profile on the left will be Deleted, the one on the right is the profile that will be saved and active.
Select the items you want to move if any by clicking the blue arrow.
When you are finished, at the bottom of the page type YES then select Merge.
From the Patient tab, Merge button
1. Search for the patients that you want to Merge and take note of their Chart #.
2. Select the "Merge" button located in the top right corner of the page. This is the popup you will get.
3. In the "Merge From" field enter the Chart number of the patient profile that will be deleted and select the "Go" button. The patient name will appear in the "Name" field.
4. In the "Merge To" field enter the Chart number of the patient profile you want to stay active and select the "Go" button. The patient name will appear in the "Name" field.
Check to make sure you have the correct profiles selected before selecting the "Continue" button.
You will get this popup. You are able to adjust individual fields if required.
In the "Type "YES" confirm field type YES and then click "Merge".
After selecting Merge you will be directed to the Merged profile, in this case, you will be directed to the Goose Berry Patient Profile as this is the one we kept.
The History tab details will transfer into the "Active" profile.