Login into the Manitoba Health portal.
Download the remittance file.
Log into Juvonno go to Accounting>Manitoba Health Section>Parse Remittance.
WARNING: DO NOT UPLOAD THE REMITTANCE TWICE.
1. If you are downloading a remittance from MB and parsing it into Juvonno and notice that there are no claims paid DO NOT UPLOAD THE REMITTANCE again. The long weekend could have interrupted MB health from adjudicating claims. Wait a few days and download the Remittance again from MB health.
Remittance Process (To parse the remittance into Juvonno)
- Login into the SIS system (Manitoba Health portal).
- Type the letter D and press Tab.
- Make sure the Drive field says M.
- Make sure the file name path field says “ManitobaHealth" or "MBHealth" based on what you called the C drive file name.
- Press the Tab button to get to the file name and type in REM and the month and day (ex. REM1130).
- Press Tab to get to the Extension field and type in R and the year (ex. R10).
- Press Enter.
- The file has now been downloaded to your computer.
1. Log into Juvonno and click on the Accounting tab.
2. Select the Parse Remittance button.
NOTE: PLEASE PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION TO AND FOLLOW WARNINGS.
3. In the window that opens press the "Choose File" button. Select the REM file that is saved on the computer in the C drive Manitobahealth or MBhealth file.
4. Then select "Send File".
5. On the left side of the window that opens up, click on Desktop or locate the MB Health file on your computer.
6. On the right side of the screen scroll down until you find the Manitoba Health folder and click on the icon.
7. Select the remittance file you just downloaded by clicking on it.
8. Press the Open button.
9. Press the Send File button.
10. The Remittance is now being applied against your outstanding claims Printing Reports.
- From the Accounting tab click the Reports button.
- Then select Remittances.
- In the pop-up window ensure the Practitioner is selected and press the Create Button.
Rejected Claims & Codes
- Go to Accounting tab>Appointment claims.
- Set the Status: to Rejected
- Set your date range to ensure it covers the range the rejected claims would fall within and press Search.
- Click the blue icon to the left of the item you want to view and select Open Claim.
- Rejection codes and explanation will be found in the bottom right corner.
- Hover over the code to see why it was rejected.
- For most rejected claims they will be code 44 which is that the patient's demographics are incorrect. If this is the case click on the Edit Patient link beside their name and adjust winch ever field is incorrect. Then Save the changes.
- Now Press the Resubmit button in the bottom right corner of the screen
- When you've updated all the rejected claims go to the claims search page.
- When the next submission is sent these claims will automatically be resubmitted.
- If you are unsure as to why a claim has been rejected you can print the Query form for the claim by clicking on the Query form link in the left side of the claim screen below the patient demographics.
NOTE: If you have had an entire submission rejected due to 1 or 2 bad claims, fix those 2 claims then delete the submission which will set all the claims back to new and they will be submitted in the next batch.