What is Phzio
Phzio is a 100% HIPAA Compliant Telehealth solution that is integrated within Juvonno to offer an extremely streamlined solution for delivering virtual care. The easy-to-use platform provides patient access from anywhere.
Although Phzio was originally designed with Physiotherapy in mind, the platform is well-suited for treatments in other disciplines as well including Chiropractic Medicine and Mental Health Professions. Through the use of live video sessions, practitioners are able to deliver digital treatments and garner the following benefits:
- Patient Experience
- Practitioner Experience
- Connect Juvonno + Phzio
2) Patient Email Address
3) Patient Email Invite
4) Practitioner Phzio Session
- Phzio Support
Patients can navigate and understand simple interface right away.
Once a patient starts a treatment session they are able to communicate in real-time with their Practitioner via video and text.
All patient to Practitioner interactions are recorded and accessible to the Practitioner on-demand. Once the Patient has completed the prescribed exercises they are prompted to record a personal Feedback Video that is automatically sent to their Practitioner for review and response.
The Practitioner's experience with Phzio is also very easy to use while still being robust and capable.
Practitioners are able to monitor patients while they perform the exercises that have been assembled for them. Real-time feedback and guidance ensures safety and correct form along with the documenting of each patient encounter post-treatment.
In its simplest form you CREATE the Treatment Programs, MONITOR your patients and DOCUMENT the sessions. Same as you would do in the clinic but now you’re doing it remotely.
Just like Patients, you are able to send video messages directly to your patients. This extends your clinics reach and relationship with every patient.
- Telehealth Phzio Support and Training line 1-855-470-1700
- There is a $1.99/session fee for Physio sessions that go beyond 5 minutes (2 or more participants)
- Phzio will only charge the PT when they've connected with the patient for 1 min 60 seconds
- Fees charged to your clinic monthly
Connect Juvonno + Phzio
Before you start: Request Feature Activation
Contact email@example.com and request activation of Phzio Telehealth.
Step 1: Appointments
- When scheduling an appointment, the window will include a Visit Type menu
- Select Telehealth - Phzio as the Visit Type.
The appointment will display with diagonal lines indicating a Telehealth appointment:
Step 2: Patient Email
The patient must have a valid email address in their Patient Profile,
otherwise the patient will not be able to virtually attend the appointment.
Step 3: Patient Email Session Invitation
- From the Schedule, select the appointment and choose Send Session Email
- The patient will then receive an invitation within minutes to the video session.
- A Join the Session link within the email will be used by the patient on the date and time of the appointment. The patient can access the session from either their computer, phone or tablet.
Step 4: Practitioner Phzio Session
On the scheduled date and time, the practitioner will click on the appointment and select Join Phzio Session. Both parties will be linked to commence the meeting.
- Website: https://phzio.com/
- Telehealth Phzio Support and Training Line: 1-855-470-1700
- Additional help with Phzio operations: Phzio Support.